1) Complete 5 rounds, one round every 4 minutes: 14 Front Rack Lunges (135#/95#) 14 Burpees over the bar 14 Push Press (135#/95#) *Rest with remainder of 4 minutes.
Open gym for our ACF members from 9-11am! Come on in and make up a workout, work on a skill or goal! Looking forward to seeing you there!
1) With a partner, complete 4 rounds each for time: 200m Run 15 reps Overhead Squat (115#/85#) 10 reps Burpees over the bar * Rest while your partner works!
1) "Bradshaw" Complete 10 rounds for time of: 3 reps Handstand push-ups 6 reps Deadlift (225#/155#) 12 reps Pull-ups 24 reps Double-unders * U.S. Army First Lieutenant Brian Bradshaw, 24, of Steilacoom, Washington, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Airborne Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, based in Fort Richardson, Alaska, died in...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! We have plenty to be thankful for and we would like to spend the first part of our Turkey Day with you all! We will be running one workout today, starting at 9am SHARP at the Atascadero High School track. If you are bringing a friend or family member, please advise them to show up 10 or so minutes early to fill out a waiver before they participate. Thank you!
1) Take exactly 10 minutes to find the following: Max height box jump Max distance broad jump 2) With a partner, complete for time: 50 reps alternating Box Jump Overs (24"/20") - alternate every rep 50 reps dumbbell Burpee Box step overs (24"/20") - alt. after 5 reps 50 reps alternating Box Jump Overs (24"/20") - alt. every rep 50 reps burpees - alt. after 5 reps
1) Complete 3 rounds for time: 400m run 12 reps Thrusters (95#/65#) 21 reps Toes to Bar 2) Pull ups: 1 attempt at a max effort of chest to bar pull ups. * Scale appropriately to where you can get at least 20 reps.
1) Hang Power Snatch Take 10 min to build to today's 3rm. 2) 15/30 - 12/24 - 9/18 reps for time: Hang Power Snatch (135#/95#) Strict ring dips * (12 min cap) 15 reps snatch, 30 reps dip, etc. The dips are STRICT until you start drastically slowing down or failing reps, then kip if you need to, in order to keep moving!
Open gym today! 9:00am - 11:00am
1) Complete 5 rounds for time: 10 Hand stand push ups 20 Sit ups 2) Team shuttle sprints x4 3) Max weight sled push x3 *Regular CrossFit class at 8:00am with 1 hour of members only open gym starting at 9:15am